BEST TOYS FOR AUTISTIC CHILDREN - FOR AUTISTIC CHILDREN
Best toys for autistic children - Vintage fisher price toys - Developmental toys for 3 year olds.
Best Toys For Autistic Children
- The autism spectrum, also called autism spectrum disorders (ASD) or autism spectrum conditions (ASC), with the word autistic sometimes replacing autism, is a spectrum of psychological conditions characterized by widespread abnormalities of social interactions and communication, as well as
- (autism) (psychiatry) an abnormal absorption with the self; marked by communication disorders and short attention span and inability to treat others as people
- A young human being below the age of full physical development or below the legal age of majority
- A son or daughter of any age
- An immature or irresponsible person
- (child) an immature childish person; "he remained a child in practical matters as long as he lived"; "stop being a baby!"
- (child) a human offspring (son or daughter) of any age; "they had three children"; "they were able to send their kids to college"
- (child) a young person of either sex; "she writes books for children"; "they're just kids"; "`tiddler' is a British term for youngster"
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
Autistic Pasttime (6/365) (EXPLORE)
My brother Isaac is autistic. As a young child one of his favorite things to do was lean against the washing machine and rock with the rinse cycle. Patterns have always been almost addictive for him.
Now, when he wants some quiet time, Isaac will sit and write numbers. Pages and pages of them.
Isaac is unusually sharp, but not as we typically think of it. Even the "smartest" of us tends to see things from the same perspective. Isaac comes at everything from a suprising angle.
One time I came across an IQ test. It gave you a series of shapes with a blank in the middle. You were supposed to choose from four options what shape should go in the blank. Everybody in the family got it right except Isaac. But when I asked him why he chose a different shape, he went on to show me an entirely different pattern that everybody else in the family had missed. He wasn't wrong, he simply saw a different pattern and chose the correct shape for his pattern.
Isaac is 12 now. It wouldn't suprise me if he ends up in some sort of trouble-shooting profession. Some type of job where you must look over a situation and make it work again. I think he'd do very well at that.
This electric bubble machine is the best available. For switch control, use the PowerLink® 3 control unit. To delight your students with nonstop bubbling, we highly recommend purchasing the 32-ounce Bubble Juice refill. (Bubble Juice included)
8 cool virtual desktop toys
hot toys vasquez
cool toys for 9 year old boys
1940 toys and games
guinea pig toys
best new toys 2011
electric ride on toys
transformers toys and games
transformers toys 2011