STUFFED TOYS TORONTO. STUFFED TOYS
STUFFED TOYS TORONTO. WINNIE THE POOH TOYS. IRON MAN MARK VI HOT TOYS.
Stuffed Toys Toronto
- Force or cram (something) tightly into a receptacle or space
- (stuffing) a mixture of seasoned ingredients used to stuff meats and vegetables
- Fill (a receptacle or space) tightly with something
- Hastily or clumsily push (something) into a space
- filled with something; "a stuffed turkey"
- crammed with food; "a full stomach"; "I feel stuffed"
- the provincial capital and largest city in Ontario (and the largest city in Canada)
- Toronto is a town within the city of Lake Macquarie in New South Wales, Australia, approximately from Newcastle's central business district and is a commercial hub for the sprawling suburbs on the western shore of the lake.
- Toronto was a Canadian rock band active during the late 1970s and early 1980s. It was formed in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, by guitarist Brian Allen and American-born singer Holly Woods.
- A city in Canada, capital of Ontario, on the northern shore of Lake Ontario; pop. 635,395
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
Happy St. Patrick’s Day to Irish folks everywhere! St. Patrick's Day is on March 17 but Toronto's St. Patrick's Day parade always happens on the last Sunday before March 17.
For those who didn’t know, my status is a bit complicated. I’m ethnic Chinese, have dual-nationality Canadian and Hong Kong. However, I’m also honorary Irish and Scottish, the latter two statues were bestowed to me by my Irish-Canadian friend Angela and Scottish-Canadian friend Jeff because I like Ireland and Scotland so much!
My gaelicized name is Mr. O’Chin, and I actually receive St. Patrick’s Day card from Angela each March. The Irish Snoopy is her present for me this year :D
The Celtic Thunder CD is my own, as I love Celtic and Gaelic music.
Moose has been shopping on Amazon! Now she's ordering Harry Potter 6. That's OK, though, then she won't be stealing mine.
adaptive toys for children with special needs
toys for girls
best children toys
cleaning infant toys
optimus prime transformer toys
ice cream truck toys
summer water toys
outside toys for kids
musical cot toys
battery operated kids ride on toys